Friday 2 January 2015

Long time no post!

Dear minions!

It has been quite some time since my last post and I do apologize! Since our last little visit a lot of things have happened in my life, not all of them awesome, but most of them incredible!

Much of the summer was spent wearing fancy skirts and running around in forests with my dearest monster, berry picking, studying my craft, learning how to crochet, trying to garden and becoming obsessed with making  patchwork pillow cases!

I learned some minor bike repair and Frankenstein-ed my family's bikes together for an easier commute. I quit smoking. I joined a local all girl hardcore band as the new bassist and I've met the love of my life! Also nearly forgot to mention a family trip to Holland in September!

A lot has happened since we last communicated and in all the commotion I've neglected you all terribly, but no more! A new year, new opportunities and new habits! Over the course of the coming months I want to get you caught up to speed on all the exciting things that have happened and keep you current on any new developments!

I know I say that every post, but this time I mean it! For realsies!!!

This post is short and sweet, but I promise something fun for next week, we have a lot of catching up to do and there are so many things I want to tell you it's just to hard to pick one thing to start!!

So until next time my darlings.....

Keep kreepin'

Missa Deadlove xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment