Friday 25 January 2013

Lace Roses and Carnations

Dear Minions!!

Sorry it's been a while! Been busy working and helping Mom out with house work (it's Tax Season as some of you may well know!). The following are the photos I took to show the steps to make Lace Roses and Carnations! The steps are the virtually the same from the chiffon tutorials so I figured I'd just post the pictures as a follow along and to show a few samples of size variations! Here we go!

Rose


















Here's a smaller one in grey

 And purple


This shows the size difference, the black one is about the same size as the peach one pictured above :)

Carnation!









Here is the chiffon and lace carnations side by side


I know this isn't anything fancy or special but the pictures for the lace rose tutorial are a little better than for the chiffon rose. Keep your eyes out Monster's wicked Emilie Autumn concert get-up ( Featuring the Lace Roses!!). That's all for today my darlings, but I promise to post some more fun stuff in the coming week! So.........

Keep kreepin'!

Missa Deadlove xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment