Monday 18 February 2013

Mid February update!

Dear Minions!

I know it's been a while since my last post and I feel terrible that I don't have any new tutorials for you and I didn't even post when that meteor hit Russia! I know, I'm a terrible blogger lol. Thought I'd take the time to update you on things that have been going on the last couple weeks!

First of all my darling sister and I have decided to start selling our crafts and homemade creations online! Right now we're in the production phase, just trying to get enough stuff together to do a Facebook pre-sale for all our local friends before we start a shop on Etsy! We're both very excited for this new venture and hopefully it'll create enough revenue that we can get our own apartment! Some of the items we're working on are quilted tea cozies (the test run tea cozy I made keeps a 3-6 cup pot steaming hot for 45 mins- 1 hour!) with matching trivets, baby proof stuffed animals ( with no parts or embellishments that a baby/toddler can remove and choke on!), mini top hats, vintage inspired cocktail aprons, and whatever else we dream up :) I'll post some pictures of a few of the items we're making soon and I will definitely keep you in to loop when we open shop :)

The second new development is that for the last week or so I've succumbed to that crazy head/chest cold/virus that has been going around and have spent much of the time drowning myself in herbal tea to flush the wee nasties out of my system. I'm just about better though the doctor thinks that some of the virus has set up shop in my tonsils so I have to wait that out. This news makes me kind of sad but it could be much worse lol!

The third and final bit of news is that I'm trying out a weight-loss product that my dearest cousin recommended. It's a Raspberry Keytone supplement that I picked up at Shoppers Drug Mart. I weighted myself today at 230lbs, which is the highest my weight has ever been, so it's definitely time to get my butt in gear and start working out!! From today on I plan on cutting out all pop/soda from my diet, drink more water, use less sugar in my tea, stretch everyday, do at least 20 mins of every other day and toning/strength training on the days I take off of cardio. It's a new year and I've procrastinated enough so far lol. Time to get serious about life! S cardio o I've decided that every Sunday I will post an update of the weight-loss progress and I'll let you know how this Keytone program is working for me. My cousin has reported that she's lost 5 lbs without changing her diet or extra exercise so let's see what it does for me!! I will also do sewing/craft posts when I can so some weeks may have 2 or more posts, but past are the weeks without a single post!

Please look forward to the weeks ahead ( I know I do!) because there will be fun stuff coming!

Keep kreeping,

Missa Deadlove xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment