Wednesday 17 April 2013

Springtime :) :)

Dear Minions!

Spring has finally arrived!!! The sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, and the snow is gone!!!....... Well, except for this bit that I found on my walk today!


But as my walk was ending, I decided to tidy up the front yard so I could squeeze out at least another 20 minutes of sunshine before I had to return to the piles of sewing awaiting me inside. And what I found while raking out the flower beds was well worth the effort and dirtiness that accompanies yard work..... The first flowers of Spring!


Just goes to show that even the most tedious of chores can yield some unexpected and beautiful opportunities to stop, take a moment, and enjoy the little things in life :) I love taking photos of flowers, so useless, but so beautiful, I find their variety and diversity so compelling as a subject :) I'm always stopping to take a quick snapshot of wild flowers in the woods, on the side of the road, sometimes I even creep into people's gardens.... ( but shhhhhh! That'll be our little secret :) ) So I thought to kick off spring I'd share some of my favourite flower photos I've taken over the past few spring/summers :) I hope you enjoy them :)














Get outside as much as you can and enjoy this beautiful bit of weather we're having :) And always..........

Keep kreepin'!

Missa Deadlove xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment